O barulho do sol, ao se pôr no Pacífico....



domingo, 2 de janeiro de 2011

Weekly Statistics

Yesterday, the entire Nation watched closely as the presidential banner was placed across a dress for the first time. Dilma Rousseff is the first woman in Brazilian history to be sworn into office.

Not only do we expect the economical growth and social development to continue, but there is also a general expectation that some controversal political matters shall be finally confronted, such as the political and tax reform, homossexual marriage and abortion.

Only time will tell. 

For my part, I am already very happy with the fact that a traditionally patriacal, very religious and morally conservative country has taken steps into a more equal society. The symbolical has more power than we imagine.

May the next 4 years be good ones.


On a personal note, I have been packing once a week, every week, since November. And today is another one of those days.

Brasilia - NY (East Village - Brooklyn - Little Italy) - Brasília - Belo Horizonte - Uberlândia - Alphaville, SP - São Paulo, SP.

I'm looking foward to finding my six-months-stay home. Hopefully, it will be my last stufffed up bags in a while.

Wish me luck, I hate packing.

Dani 

::

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário