O barulho do sol, ao se pôr no Pacífico....



quarta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2012

Air-road-crazy family trip or how I became little miss sunshine in a week!

So maybe that’s how the most important things in life happen. By chance. Ok, maybe not exactly by chance, but most certainly, without thinking very much.

And that’s how I ended up here, with less than a week notice, across the equator and drinking mocha, waiting for my connecting flight to take me to -8°C. And yes, I am happy about freezing! When you just spent 15 years of your life going around places that never have winter, you would understand ones desire to take their overcoat out of the closet.

So now I am starting an air-road-crazy-family trip. Chicago, San Diego, Phoenix. Almost a Little Miss Sunshine quest! After that, bye-bye mommy and on my own to Buenos Aires, Argentina.

So expect updates with restaurants, museums, blues, beaches, outbursts, international automobile show! Poetry, plays and much more….

Sending my love all the way across the globe... 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário